PSYCHOLOGY FOR EVERYDAY LIFE WORKSHOPS AND WEBINARS
Essential psychology knowledge that applies to everyone in everyday life, from managing stress, dealing with drastic life changes to dealing with parenting issues.
Workshops and Webinars
Here are the workshops or webinar coming up:
UNDERSTANDING AND MANAGING STRESS
Looking at Stress from different perspectives to fully understand its function and how to protect yourself against the effects of long-term stress on your health.
We will look at:
- The function of stress in relation to survival.
- Different types of stress.
- The symptoms and physiology of stress.
- The relationship between stress and physical health.
- The relationship between stress and mental health – anxiety, burn out, depression.
- Strategies to keep stress under control to avoid the adverse health effects.
Spaces are limited to 10 people to avoid disappointment click on the button below to secure your spot.
If you can’t make the date above or don’t see a topic that you would be interested to learn more about, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.